Monday, September 7, 2009

Interlude

Well, I haven’t blogged in over a week. This has a lot to do with the Office Manager at work going out on maternity leave last month. The added responsibilities have kept me pretty busy. It’s not that I’ve picked up so much extra workload, because we divvied up her work among four people. It’s that she is so damn competent at her job, whereas I am not. Oh, I’m competent enough at my work, just not hers. So it takes me twice as long to do a task as it would normally take her.

It gotten to the point where I’m ready to go to her house and knock on the door. Then, when her husband answers, I’ll punch him. “You did this to her, and don’t think I don’t know it! Miracle of life, my ass! Tell her that play time’s over, and she needs to get her butt back into the office.”

Kidding, just kidding.

No comments: